Digital Account Manager/Planner
We are one of Scotland’s leading design, brand, marketing and digital specialists, successfully operating for over 16 years with an enviable portfolio of clients.
We’ve won multiple national awards for our work and our reputation continues to grow.
Due to this continued growth we are looking for a person to join our 15 strong team based in Aberdeen. Ideally candidates should have 2 years + experience in a similar role. The role will be a new & exciting one for us and will entail:-
- Ownership of development-focused projects - website builds is key focus but also, apps, social media, online advertising campaigns.
- Facilitating communication between all appropriate team members translating any technical requirements or constraints.
- Production estimates and schedules for all work to be undertaken, prior to activation. Ensuring the process through to completion is within budget and on time and to the required quality/performance.
- Being involved in the creative process, briefings, debates and ongoing reviews.
- Assisting in spotting new opportunities for the Agency during the course of your work.
- Maintaining professional and efficient relationships with the Agency's partners, clients and suppliers.
- At all times ensuring that all work is carried out with utmost accuracy, efficiency on time and on budget.
- Excellent documentation - including project reporting, cost estimates, timelines and plans and keep these up to date as accurately as possible.
- Technical experience an advantage - ability to talk easily with developers and be able to identify certain technical risks and issues before they become a problem.
We’re offering an excellent remuneration & benefits package, the chance to work with a great team of people & the opportunity to develop & grow with a business that genuinely looks after its employees & rewards them for endeavour & initiative.
To apply, send a covering letter & CV to Mike Hampton email@example.com or call if easier 01224 620562.