Our wonderful client base is growing, which means we’re on the lookout for a fab Brand Account Manager to join our team.
Based at Hampton HQ in Aberdeen, you will work with us to deliver high profile, creative and exciting campaigns for a wide range of clients.
Reporting into our Client Services Sirector, you will need at least three years brand and marketing experience and be able to demonstrate results achieved for clients you have worked with.
Creativity is vitally important to us as is a proactive attitude and a hands-on approach.
What does the role involve?
- Developing marketing strategies and tactical communication plans
- Drafting marketing and promotional briefs for our design and digital teams
- Managing all marketing channels and activities, including website management, social media and print
- Helping produce targeted and engaging content
- Directing and organising photo and video shoots
- Developing and implementing calendars for specific and timely marketing campaigns
- Managing client budgets
So what are we looking for?
- A proven experience in branding and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing and internal and external communications
- Enthusiasm, hard work and energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- A multi-tasker
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A full-time position, based in Aberdeen
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us all about yourself along with a note of your notice period and current salary, quoting Job Ref. HA/AM/01/18 to our managing director, Skerry Read via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 6th July 2018.