We're hiring! Could you be our new DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER?
Our wonderful client base is growing, which means we’re on the lookout for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
Based at Hampton HQ in Aberdeen, you will work with us to deliver high profile, creative and exciting campaigns for a wide range of clients.
Reporting into our Client Services Director, you will need at least three years digital marketing experience.
Creativity is vitally important to us as is a proactive attitude and a hands-on approach.
What does the role involve?
- Planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, PPC/online advertising, SEO and database marketing
- Managing clients’ online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Supporting our design and digital teams in developing engaging content including blogs, videos and graphics
- Producing reports using Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Setting KPIs and forecasting campaign growth
- Planning and managing client budgets and delivering ROI across all channels
So what are we looking for?
- A proven experience of digital marketing
- Enthusiasm, hard work and energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A deep understanding of digital marketing principles
- A multi-tasker
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A full-time position, based in Aberdeen
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us all about yourself with a note of your notice period and current salary, quoting Job Ref. HA/DMM/02/18 to our managing director, Skerry Read, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 6th July 2018.